Total Pageviews

Tuesday 4 September 2012

fibroid miracle - Right Side Pelvic Pain



The basin is a large structure present in the lower abdomen. The pelvic girdle is made or bone, intestine, bladder and sexual organs in order to protect human beings. In women, the pelvic girdle protects the uterus. Malformations and diseases of these organs and digestive organs can cause pain in the pelvic region. Pain may or may not be accompanied by other symptoms.
Causes

Pain in the pelvic area can sometimes get to the abdomen, back or thigh. Second, sometimes the pain can also affect the bladder is full. It is essential to determine the exact location and type of pain to the underlying disease is diagnosed correctly in order. This condition is more common in women than in men, such as the uterus is located in this region in women.




This is one of the leading causes of pelvic pain in women. Ectopic pregnancy is an abnormality or complications of pregnancy when the fertilized egg is placed at a location other than the uterine wall occurs. The exact cause of ectopic pregnancy is unknown, but it can be fatal if not diagnosed and treated immediately.

Irritable bowel syndrome
The irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a term commonly used to describe a variety of gastrointestinal diseases and disorders. The exact cause of IBS is known, however, it is assumed that the sensitivity of the intestinal muscles to the disease. Muscle cramps, diarrhea, constipation, abdominal pain and pelvic pain are the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome.

Menstrual
Menstrual cramps or period is the most common cause of pelvic pain left and right for women. Ovulation and the changes that occur in the uterus to cause menstrual problems. The pain of all kinds, and is usually accompanied by abdominal pain or back.

Pelvic inflammatory disease
Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is an infection in the ovaries, fallopian tubes or uterus. The infection is caused by bacteria that cause sexually transmitted diseases caused (STD) such as gonorrhea and chlamydia. Apart from pelvic pain, abdominal pain, irregular menstrual bleeding and vaginal discharge are the signs and symptoms of PID.

Prostatitis
Prostatitis causes pain in the pelvic area on the right side in men. This is an inflammation of the prostate causes of viral or bacterial infection. Pelvic pain, lower back and abdomen are the symptoms of prostatitis. Sometimes it can become chronic and lead to a condition known as chronic pelvic pain syndrome (CPPS) or chronic bacterial prostatitis.

Apart from these, ovarian cysts, fibroids, pregnancy may be possible causes of pain in the right side of the pelvis in women. On the other hand, Haemorrhoids, varicoceles, kidney disease, etc. can cause pain in the pelvic area on the lower right side in men. If a beat or a sharp pain in the pelvic area for a long observation period, he / she should consult a doctor immediately for diagnosis and appropriate treatment.
Treatment

As already mentioned, there may be multiple causes of severe pelvic pain on the right side. But keep in mind that all these causes can be treated effectively. Treatment of ectopic pregnancy depends on the location of the egg and the status of women. Laparoscopy and surgery are two important methods for the treatment of ectopic pregnancy to treat. Treatment of chronic bacterial prostatitis depends on its severity from. However, antibiotics are the only effective way to treat it.

Second, the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome can be treated with medication. However, it is no permanent cure. You need to make changes to your diet to get relief from him. Menstrual disorders by taking plenty of rest and analgesics for treatment. Pelvic inflammatory disease in women can be treated with antibiotics. Sometimes, if PID is diagnosed during pregnancy, is the wife of a hospital stay may be required. Physical therapy can also help in the treatment of pelvic pain.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Gina! I saw your comment about Dr. Uduehi’s medication concerning Fibroid sometime ago and you were right, I tried it and it worked like magic for me. It was like hell living with FIBROID all this years until now, no more pains, bleeding and no miscarriage and I would've come with my testimony before now but I have to wait for a couple of months to see if it will regrow again but there's still no sign of fibroid, I also went to the hospital for test and still i was tested negative. All thanks to Dr. Uduehi and to you too Gina. And for anyone out there who wish to try can reach the doctor through: (+2347084878384) uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thanks to Dr. Sunday herbal centre for his help in shrinking off my long term uterine fibroid. I had pelvic pain, heavy menses and swollen. I went to the hospital and was diagnosed of fibroid and advised to go for surgery I was scared and I went online for more info and remedy about fibroid. Luckily, I found Dr. Sunday natural medication for fibroid. I reached out to him and he prepared me with his herbal medicine for fibroid shrinking,and i used the medicine as he prescribed for me and my fibroid disappeared totally and is now a year plus since I got cured.his herbal medicine is easy to drink with no side effects.contact him on his Email....drsundayherbalcenter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally am free from FIBROID,I normally feel Pelvic pain and heavy menstrual bleeding and I also find it difficult to get pregnant. I went to hospital for treatment and I was diagnosed for fibroid, the doctor advised me to remove it through surgery which I did and it resurfaced after some time with the pain, I went back to the hospital and the same method was suggested but I refused because I was scared. I told a friend about it and she gave me Uduehi’s contact which she saw online, I reach out to him and he administer his medication on me without surgery. The fibroid shrink totally and its been a year plus since I got free no sign of fibroid and am 8 months pregnant for the first time since the fibroid shrank down. Doctor’s contact: +234-708-487-8384 uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did surgery for multiple FIBROID 2 years ego and they grow back after sometime with all the pains included I couldn't get pregnancy also. I told a friend about it because I was confused, and she told me her own experience about fibroid and how she got raid of it through Dr. Uduehi. I contacted the doctor and the fibroid started shrinking down even before I completed the medication. I couldn’t testify of it until now that am 4 months pregnant, I also went to the hospital and was diagnosed negative and fibroid free. Contact the doctor through Email: uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com or +234-708-487-8384

    ReplyDelete